Friday, June 25, 2010

my best friend's wedding.

somewhere between a cookout on thursday night + getting ready for her best friend’s wedding on saturday afternoon, a gal found herself strolling down memory lane.

in a setting so familiar I could’ve called it home + surrounded by so many people that helped me become who I am today, my heart + soul relocated the soft spot for wilmington, nc. it was a surreal moment to watch a kindred spirit get married and reconnecting with friends from my past was just as touching.

cheers to the cape fear river, drinks downtown, wrightsville waves and first dances at weddings.
cheers to growing up, moving on, forgetting feuds and recalling memories.
cheers to loving, committing and a common bond.
cheers to the old + new: friends AND versions of yourself.

Congrats Caroline + Sean!

No comments: