Monday, January 25, 2010

winter soul-stace.

my mind, body + soul are in need of some inspiration this monday. it's not particularly cold outside, but it's gray. and wet. and windy. which has me remembering that january is no fun for anyone. nor is february. after the build-up that october, november + december seem to bring me, i can never quite prepare for the hard fall i experience after all the holiday hype.

so i transfer my gloom to spring fever which technically is right around the corner since january is almost over + february's a short month. so i mean, in a blink of my eye it will be march 1. we're practically done with winter people!

so, in celebration of this revelation, i'm bypassing the gym today in favor of a glass of wine pre-dinner. i'll turn to my journal this evening as i jot down my agenda of summer activities including trips to nc, dc + nyc, a best friend's wedding and days on new england beaches with good friends.

No comments: