Wednesday, August 26, 2009

falling into place

coming off of a fantastic mini-vacay in nyc with my sister always makes adjusting to the real world a little harder than normal. not to mention that today's a little bit cooler (i know, i know, i AM up here near canada you say...) and i'm reminded that the dog days of summer are slowly ending. despite my love for the fleeting season, there's always a voice in my head and heart that's ready for fall. i've already transitioned my normally-nude mani into deep, dark berry and the september issues of my favorite mags are rolling in which have me craving some fall fashion. no matter how old i get, i always get that back-to-school feeling which keeps me young at heart.

some of my to-dos for the final quarter of 2009:
1. a visit from old friends
2. fashionSPARK in raleigh, nc with goods
3. passion pit/phoenix concert in central park
4. moving sister up to nyc
5. a killer halloween celebration (of course)
6. a yummy thanksgiving
7. reuniting with friends and family in december

of course that's not all, but it's a start. and it's a good reminder that good things are to come, right in time.

No comments: